Twenty-five years of increasing responsibilities and accomplishments as a K-8 administrator, headteacher, team leader, elementary school teacher, and Montessori pre-K-1st grade teacher. Recognized for expertise in Positive Discipline, empowering students in solution-focused restorative discipline, and implementation of effective teaching pedagogy.
- Problem solver dedicated to student achievement and progressive teaching pedagogy, including students as participants in their education, dual language, active inquiry, problem-solving, and critical reflection.
- Devoted to fostering a positive school culture and open communication with the school membership.
- Committed to using educational experience and leadership skills to attain a shared vision of school stakeholders.
- 16-Year New Jersey Public School Educator, Grades Pre K - 8
2015-2016 New Jersey Governor’s Educator of the Year Recipient for Roosevelt Elementary School
M. Ed Educational Leadership, 2015
M. Ed of Arts in instructional and Curriculum, 2013
B.S of Arts in Early Childhood and Bilingual Bicultural Education, 2010
Assistant Education Director
20-Year New Jersey Public School Educator, Grades 3-7
- 2018-2019 New Jersey Governor’s Educator of the Year Recipient for Patton J. Hill Elementary
- M. Ed Educational Leadership, 2013
- National Writing Project Consultant, 2005
- M. Ed Curriculum and Technology, 2004
- B.S. Early Childhood Education and English, 2001