skip to main content

Enrollment Forms/Process

Students selected in the lottery will recieve a link to OnCourse connect to register their student and complete their New Student Registration and following documents and forms are needed as well.

Documents Needed for Registration
Go to top

  • Proof of Guardianship (Birth Certificate, current tax form, or custody documentation)
  • Parent/Guardian Photo ID
  • IEP/504 Plan (If applicable)
  • Proof of Residency - 2 Documents Needed
    • Copy of deed, lease or notarized affidavit must be provided
    • A current gas, electric, cable, tax bill or water bill, bank statement, mortgage statement.
    • Transfer Card